Here are some of the things that have seen and heard around the house...
- After being in sweat pants, the same pair all week, for no kidding all week, we are getting ready to go for a ride and Addison says, "but mom you are in your pj's!"
- While falling asleep while Grace was at school and the twins were watching TV, (we've been doing alot of that!) I heard the girls in my candy drawer. I woke up at yelled at them to get out cause i couldnt chase them down and take the mouth full of candy and the hand fulls from them. So they sat back down enjoying all the candy and i fell back asleep only to be woke up to them in the drawer again, this time I got up! After getting the candy to a new hiding place and laying back down Addison turns around and yells, "go back to sleep mama!"!
- Mamaaaaaa, I'mmmmm done pooooopin! said by Addison and then 5 minutes later Alaynna!
- Every morning when I get the girls out of bed Alaynna has said, "can i see your owies?" I show them to her and with a horrified look on her face she says " I do not want owies like that!"
- Grace just mostly asks what she can do for me and has really been a help but never wants to go to the doctor!
- Kyle has been great, but I was dying to get out of the house yesterday so when he got home i told him i was going to linns! I didnt write a list so when i thought i had everything I called Kyle to make sure I hadnt forgot anything. He answered by saying, "are you stuck?"!


No comments:
Post a Comment