Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

May day dance

This was the 2nd of a million May Day Dances, Grace was really nervous about her dance this year, i think it has something to do with her being backward shy!


I had been helping at school the day of and I got to watch her practice, she shook her hips a little harder at practice when no one was watching!!


I am not going to lie when they sang "we are the kids of the future" I teared up, and there may have been tears that came out of my eyes, and then again when i thought about it and now when I am typing it!


My little Grace is getting so big, I dont understand why kids have to do that, I would like all the girls to just stay little for forever!


Grace and all of her classmates did so great, I loved the little dance that they did in the middle of the parachute, Grace said she liked the parachute but didnt like the dance much!  


It was so fun to watch her, and she is glad that it is over!
Haha

1 comment:

  1. Great are such a great photographer! Love your pictures. May Day was great, but I'm sad our kids are getting big too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails