We decided that since it was so hot out we should go play in the river!
The girls were all really excited, they were bouncing around all day just waiting till it was time to go. When we got out there, Alaynna just started to run, she is not the least bit scared of water. She jumps in, goes under, runs, falls, and scares me to death! Addison and Grace werent to far behind her, they were all in Heaven! Other than these little grey flys biting us, it was so much fun and well worth the bumps and drive out there. When Kyles little black trucks gets fixed we are going to go back out.
Also I took all these pictures in manual, my classes are paying off, I finally know how to use my camera!
Alaynna got dirt on her nose, I tried to take a picture and she ran away from me, and kept running from me. I finally tricked her by saying if she stopped I would show her what was in my hand, but i didnt have anything, she was a little mad at me!

jess what kind of camera do you have? now that i got the kiddo i want a nice camera and am saving up for a digital slr. i just started researching them about a month ago and it will be SEVERAL more months before i get one, but i was wondering if you had any opinions/suggestions?
ReplyDeleteI love your pictures! And your blog! Tried to follow your sisters to but they don't update much right? :(
ReplyDeleteX
yes, they dont update often at all, they are slackers. You should tell me a few things about yourself, I dont know anything about you!
Deleteso so cute jessica!! Where is this??
ReplyDeleteAmanda it is out over the mesa from the airport! It was really low so it was so much fun! By the way we miss you!!!
Delete