Kyle woke up with the girls and they started on my favorite breakfast, french toast! The twins thought that they were making me toast toast, (thats what I eat pretty much every morning)! Kyle let them think that cause they were to busy to "help" him.
He got the bread and the fry pan out and then yells into me, "hey, how do you make french toast, I have the eggs and bread!"
So after i told him how to make it, he whipped up some yummy breakfast while Grace set the table.
After we cleaned up and got ready for the day we went down to talk to Luke. Penn and Kyle made us some yummy dutch oven potatoes and BBQ chicken and pork.
Grace was so excited to give me my mothers day gift, She had made it at school and asked if she could give it to me Friday night, Saturday morning, and then about 20 times more! It was this Poem with her hand print on it, When I read it i cried, then I thought about it and I cried. She is getting so big and well it is kinda sad.
Sticky fingers and big wet kisses
Dirty toes and stars with wishes
Splashing through puddles and hugs too tight
Afternoon naps and sleepless nights
I’m growing so fast, I’ll soon be grown
So I’ve made you this handprint for your very own
So tuck it away and keep it, please
So years from now I can see
How much I changed as time went by
And you can always remember my…
Sticky fingers and big wet kisses
Dirty toes and stars with wishes…
She also filled out this questionnaire...
My mom is... 25 years old
Favorite color? blue
Her favorite TV show is... cukeing (cooking)
Her favorite food is... tokose (tacos)
Her favorite movie is.. up (she had erased hunger games)
Her favorite animal is... elufint (elephant)
Her favorite chore is... dishis (dishes)
Her favorite sport is sokr bol (soccer)
On vacation she likes to go to... movees (the movie)
When she has free time she... plays on the komputer
She loves me so much because... I help her
I love her so much because... she helps me
My favorite thing to so with my mom is.. I like to play with my mom
I told Kyle to not buy me a card, Id rather him just write something on a paper, so thats what he did.
He told me that he had thought of 3 things to get for me, so i could pick between; something off my amazon wish list, Tom wedges, or the Iphone!
Then after I read it he says, " but i was thinking, your phone sucks so we have to get you a new one soon and your buying the only thing you really want on your wish list so pick the toms and then you will have all 3!"
I just laughed at him, he is so wonderfully a man!
I had a great mothers day and I love to be a mom.
With the girls getting older I am baby hungry, bad, they are all just getting so big and needing me less and less, and soon they are all going to be in school and I will be left by myself all day and then they will be in high school and i will embarrass them, and then they are going to get married and have kids......Can you tell I am having a panic attack?!?
Why do kids have to get older and grow up and gets little minds of their own, why?
I am going to try really hard to enjoy this time in my life when these three girls of mine drive me bat shit crazy, and hold them as tight as i can for as long as they will let me.

No comments:
Post a Comment