Kyle went home on sunday and left us girls in Marysvale for the week.
We seem to always find more than enough to entertain us in Marysvale.
On Monday we helped Grandma Helen clean downstairs. The girls have alot of fun playing down there just like all of us kids did growing up.
We also went to lunch with my dad out at Big Rock. We had the pulled pork sandwiches, I would really like another one for lunch today, they were SO good!
Tuesday we went to Richfield to get a few grocery's for the week. We met Terrie for lunch at wingers. It is always so fun to get together with Terrie, I really miss her. My girls really love her, they miss her already!
The girls fed the cows about everyday, that is one of the favorite things to do in Marysvale!
Another thing they love is to go to the school or park, since it is hot here we dont go much but it is really nice to go and just watch the girls run!
Wednesday we didnt do a whole lot, My stomach was bothering me,( anyone else have their gallbladder out and still not feel better after) ?! We got to spend some time with my dad and went and seen Grandma and Grandpa Joe. Grandpa Joe got to come home on fathers day, it was nice to have all the grandparents home and healthy!
Wednesday night I started to get a head ache that felt like a migraine was starting, but i thought i would go to sleep and in the morning it would be gone. But in the morning it was not gone. I had to lay downstairs and let the girls run wild till about 2 in the afternoon. It finally started to go away but I still didnt feel great so i just sat inside all day.
I did get to tattle on my grandpa Mike who was out on his 4-wheeler. I wonder where i get not listening to doctors orders, but then I look at all 4 of my grandparents and wonder no more!
Kyle got off work then came back to Marysvale, we were all so excited to see him.
Friday morning we woke up to wind blowing, we went to the park for a minute to let the girls play and then decided that we were going to go home!
So we went back loaded up the trailer and went to drop it off at cedar mountain!
We played up in the dirt just long enough to make all the girls black with dirt head to toe! When we went down the mountain we decided to have dinner at top spot, then make the long trip home!
Since we were home for the weekend we decided that we would go play at the reservoir and go over to my moms pool to swim!
Even though we came home early we still had a really fun weekend and cant wait to get back up to the cool Marysvale air.

Looks like so much fun! Your girls are so cute. By the way, I also had my gallbladder out. I did mine about 4 years ago and I sometimes I feel better and sometimes I don't. I try and pin point what foods make me sick but haven't really been able to. I definitely don't think that taking it out is a cure all but I do (for the most part) feel better than I did. Hope that helps!
ReplyDelete