Every time I get my camera out she is by my side and now wants a camera like mine so she can move things.
Shes nuts!
I told Kyle, when she is a famous photographer, we can look back and say it all happened on her 6th birthday.
This is a weed in the grass, when she is showing me all her pictures, she says " And this is Dads first flower in his grass!" Kyle was sad his grass has a weed in it and went and dug it up ASAP.
We are not at all sick of having a camera in our faces all the time, now I know how my kids feel!!
The day after her birthday and new batteries and a fresh memory card, I got into the shower. While having a shampooed head and enjoying my quiet time, Grace comes busting in with the video on asking how to shut it off.
I didnt want to beat her at all.
We had a nice little talk about how when I am naked in the shower, or have a towel on she does not come around with the camera!!
She didnt know that the video had sound till I told her. So as she is walking away from me she gave the camera a tour of the house, outside, all the vehicles and lots of shots of herself!
Her birthday was on Sunday, today is Wednesday, we have went through 3 sets of batterys, and i had to change the size of her pictures so now her memory card holds 1000 pictures, we are about 600 in!!
This picture of dog food is even funnier when you watch the video i found! The camera is a good babysitter!!!

Oh that video is priceless! What cute girls you have! They will sure cherish those memories that grace (and you) captured one day!
ReplyDeletehey girl! thanks for your sweet words over on my blog! you made my day:)
ReplyDeleteps your girls melt my heart!!
xo
ash