Grace has been doing things that she knows she shouldnt be doing and so today "mean mom" came back and they have all been in time out alot today.
Hopefully they start listening to me again, or i might go crazy-(er)!
The other night at dinner Addison goes running away to her room, I didnt think much about it. Then all the sudden she comes running back down to the kitchen and is naked as a jay bird singing, "I'm naked and I know it".
Have you ever seen the M&M commercial where the red M&M takes his shell off cause the brown M&M looks naked, ya thats where it came from!
I have been learning alot from this photography class I am taking, but I need models for upcoming pictures assignments I have to take. My children are not the best models for me for some reason. Every time I see some great light Grace says it hurt her eyes and I get that look from her. And the twins have to be bribed in candy to hold still. So any one out there who wants to be my model let me know!
We got some life jackets awhile back, I can honestly say one of the best investments ever. When we go fishing they just swim around out there, when we go to my moms to swim they just swim like fish, It takes so much worry and stress off me that I just really LOVE them.


Next time you are in Marysvale let me know, I need new family pictures ! :o) would love for you to take them!
ReplyDelete