Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

24th


I have missed one 24th of July my whole life, the year i had Grace. So when Kyle couldnt get the week off work and we got word we needed to move out sooner than we thought, I really thought this would make 2 year of not going to the 24th.



Kyle talked me into going. Looking back I probably would have had a less stressful week if I just would have waiting to go up with Kyle on the weekend. But, such is life!


The girls and I loaded up Monday and went on our way with Josie! We made a little stop in Cedar to go to lunch with Nancy and Teisha and then Teisha and I went to Down east cause they were having a good sale! 


When we got to Marysvale the Poulson clan was there. Mckell and Maddi were cutting fruit and Darrel was making hamburgers, I just watch them all work! 


Monday night it rained and Kyle wasnt with me so i didnt sleep great, but we got up early so we could get ready for the parade and the other festivity's. 


The parade was, well a parade. 


The girls loved getting candy and seeing all the floats and stuff, but i still stand by "once you've seen one parade, you've seen them all."


I did like the guy on stilts, I dont know how he walked down the hill on those things without falling flat on his face.


After the parade and eating lots of candy and Jayden and Lexi getting all the good stuff, we went down to the park for a little while. 


Since Kyle wasn't there to help me, my dad came down with me for awhile. The girls played a few games and we talked with Stephanie and a few people, then we went back up to the trailer. 


We kept it pretty simple and didnt do the fish rodeo or the real rodeo, i didnt want to be chasing 3 girls around, so we just visited with with grandparents and family all day!
It was nice. 


I hope next year Kyle can be there with me cause the girls really wanted to do the fish, but i just dont do that, thats all kyles job! 


With all things considered, it was a fun day, the girls always have fun when we are in Marysvale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails