Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Going to see Jerrica

Since Jerrica had the boys, I have really been wanting to get down there to see everyone. I was trying to wait till things calmed down for them, but then finally decided that we were going and told Jerrica to be ready for us!


I woke up early and got ready then woke the girls up and threw them in the car. The trip there was pretty good, we only had a few fights and only had to pee on the side of the road once!
I also, may have smuggled my apples over the boarder!


We were all so excited to get there and see everyone the girls jumped out of the car and ran to see Khole, Joey, and Hudson, Jerrica and Owen were at the hospital.


Joey let me babysit while he traded Jerrica shifts with Owen. After Jerrica got home we ordered enough pizza for a week then ate it all! It was so nice to spend sometime with Jerrica, I miss my sisters and wish we lived alot closer.


Tuesday we woke up to the fox on the neighbors roof, we all thought it was really cool and Grace and I took pictures all morning!
After getting ready we went over to the hospital to see Owen. None of the girls really liked sitting or holding still so Joey and I took all 5 kids down to Mcdonalds. We got alot of compliments on our 5 kids under 6, really you should have seen the stairs and heard the comments!
We just hung out all night letting the girls run from one end of the house to the other for the rest of the night!


Wednesday Joey had to work and then spent the day with Jerr and Owen and I was in charge of all 5 kids by myself!!!
I was on a roll, had the house clean all the kids clean, hair done, and dresses. I thought "i am going to get in the shower, I have this!" Then I got naked, turned the water on, put my foot in and slipped and thought I was going to die in the shower while 5 kids ran wild!
But i stopped being a baby and got up.
As soon as i got up Grace starts freaking out cause someone was knocking! So I got out, got my towel on, and went and opened the door for my dad. I guess thats what I get for locking up everything!
We just hung out at the house all day. The girls had alot of fun and I cuddled with Hudson all day, it did not help my baby hungriness even alittle, I can still smell baby!!!!
When Joey and Jerr got home we had Mexican and I went for a ride for a pepsi, 5 kids is alot of kids!


Thursday we got up early so that Jerr, Hudson, and I could go to the hospital to see Owen. Joey got to take care of the 4 girls, he took them to the park, fed them lunch and wore them out! When we got back home they were all pretty much asleep, even Joey!


The trip home was busy, stop and go till Victorville, and then it was still busy after that. I have decided that when you register your car in California, they take the cruise control out of your car. This trip reminded me why I dont carry a gun.

I wish thing would have been a little different, but we still had a great time and tried to help as much as we could. We cant wait to get back down there when stuff calms down for them!

 I didnt get alot of pictures, but be looking for graces pictures, she seems to always have the camera out in your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails