So since I know better than to do that, (if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all, ever wonder why I dont have alot to say!?) I just told Kyle the truth about everything I felt.
He said I should take a nap or go shopping or something cause he knew how the day would go!!
Is it better to just bite your tongue or to just let everyone have it every time someone deserves it?!?
It seems like I hold everything in for a few months then just go nuts and want to punch everyone in the throat.

I could go on and on about the world and what I dont like about people and why I probably have no friends, but really I know no one cares and I probably could eaisily start a facebook/blog fight, and I think those are as stupid as a new self portrait on facebook/instagram everyday or spouting off about religion that you know nothing about.
In other (good) news, we went into escrow today on a piece of land, let the house planning begin!
We are heading into a 4 day weekend for Grace, hopefully we can make it without threatening to abuse her to many times! She never stops talking, but it is also a slow talking, a slow, never stop,just on and on, talking all the time, talker!
I was going to take Grace around to "kick" valentines, but apparently no one does that around here, was it just a Utah thing, so we just took a few around.
My mom is doing a little better after her surgery, but Steve just fell and fractured his hand, in the past 3 months they have been robbed, my mom had emergence surgery and Steve just had pins put in, I think they have a curse! If you need a good laugh look up how to reverse a cruse!!!
Lastly, I need a kick boxing class, I have alot of aggression and think that would be a great way to get rid of it, anyone know if they offer it close?!


YEP! They have one in Mesquite! Come on up! :)
ReplyDeleteI am being very serious when I say this: you would probably be REALLY good at Cross Fit. Your petite frame makes you ideal for it! (small limbs = less distance to move a bar bell). Anyone I talk to who does cross fit says it is killer and still LOVES it.
ReplyDeleteI miss reading about you! are you fine?
ReplyDeleteI MISS YOU TOO JESSICA!
ReplyDelete