Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Mission Beach

After we checked into our hotel room, we decided to hit the beach! I really dont care for the beach unless they are white sands, it is way hot, the water is hot, not crowded and have a nice cool drink in my hand, (not that I have ever been to a beach like that, but I figure that is the only way I would enjoy the beach!)!!


But Kyle and the girls enjoyed jumping waves, running, getting salty and sandy, and finding sea shells! 


I took pictures and people watched, the things I really do enjoy about the beach!


Alaynna got sick of the cold water and came and people watched with me for awhile, Addison, Grace and Kyle were being crazy! 


We walked into a few little shops then ate some pizza on the boardwalk for dinner, the girls had alot of fun!! 

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! People watching is just so much fun.. keep doing it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails