Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Halloween

I like Halloween, I always have and probably always will!
I love thinking of cute things to dress the girls like and 3 of the 5 Twins Halloweens I have made them really cute things, Cat in the Hat with Thing 1 and Thing 2, Cruella Deville and 2 dalmatians, and this year the Mad Hatter and Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum! 


Grace was pretty excited to be the Mad Hatter, and I thought she turned out so cute!!
Grace had a fun school party that me and the twins went and crashed!
I was in charge of bringing a pumpkin cake!  






The kids thought it was cool, and it was alot of fun to make!



We had mummy dogs for dinner, that no one ate, so really we all had candy for dinner!

I love this picture of the girls! I told them to strike a pose, Grace is crazy and Addsion and Alaynna did the same thing and i didn't notice till I loaded the pictures.


We trick-or-treated, got to much candy, and had so much fun!
We had a really good day, and hopefully next year i can think if something good for the girls to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails