Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

some more thoughts...

2-28
I ventured out of the house today to go to the post office, with my scarf on.
I had a package that they gave me a key to a box for. I couldn't get the dang thing to work so I went to ask the lady's that work there to help me!
The lady that seen me just laughed a nervous laugh as soon as she seen it was me. I told her that I needed her help and she acted frazzled and nervous laughed the whole time!
As soon as I left I texted Kyle to tell him how funny it was! 

I also got some visitors today, Stephanie and Kelsee. It was so great to see them and they brought letters from friends I went to high school with. It made my day to read them and remember how much fun I had  growing up with these people. When you live in a small town, your like family.
I have also been noticing the adjectives that people use to describe me,
2 that come up the most are honest and feisty.
I can honestly say that I love that those are the things that come to mind when you think of me!

3-1
My Grandma and Grandpa stopped by tonight and we were talking about how when the kids are little someone is always sick.
I spoke right up and said," We have been so lucky this year to not get sick!"
My grandpa looked at me rubbed his head and said, "really????"

I just laughed, cause if my kids aren't sick I do feel lucky, I can handle it if I don't feel good. I guess its a good thing I think that we've been lucky, otherwise i'd probably have alot more bad days!

3-2

I woke up this morning still nauseated, I'm hoping these new wristbands that a friend sent, keep working.
This last week was a hard one for me, I was tired, but cant sleep, I've been really nauseated, I lost my hair, and I've just been sad. But also this week I had more thoughtful packages sent, wonderful visitors, and the girls have been so happy and fun. Even thought I am not feeling 100%, I finally have snapped out of the mood I was in.

Only 6 treatments left, only 6 treatments left, only 6 treatments left...

3-5
If you have ever wondered what you'd feel like if you had to have chemo, wonder no more.
You'd feel like shit.

I thought that this car sick feeling I had going on would pass, but as the days go on and I feel no better I am slowly losing hope.
Also my friend said that she felt like it the whole time too.

I'm pretty bald, like big huge bald patches. But no worries, Kyle told me I could be a model for chemo!
Although I feel crappy and quite unattractive, I am in good spirits. I am just counting down the days till this part is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails