I thought this one would be easier cause I knew what was to come, but it was not.
Monday morning I just cried and cried, I did not want to start over. Kyle tried to make me feel better, but I just wasn't in that mind set.
Chemo went fine, just boring, I wrote thank you cards out, so if you get one and it just doesn't make sense or you cant read it, that is my excuse!
Tuesday I slept, till we had to go in and get my shot. Then I slept all the way in and all the way back, then went back to sleep!
Wednesday I slept most of the day again.
This time was a little worst than last time.
I took lots of my anti-nausea pills, I slept alot, and by Thursday I felt alot better!
But then Thursday my hair started to come out in clumps, chunks, and nasty huge pieces.
I showered and more came out, I brushed it and even more came out, i laid on my pillow and more came out, it was ever where and there was nothing I could do to stop it.
Kyle got home and we decided to just shave it.
The girls laughed, giggled and thought it was pretty funny that I was shaving my head.
After it was done I had my own little pity party for a few minutes, then came out and asked if they wanted to try on scarfs with me.
They had a great time and the twins even woke up this morning and asked to have their scarfs put back on.
All is well here at the Leavitt home, I am looking forward to our normal week.



No comments:
Post a Comment