I ate sushi and more sushi before starting chemo. Me and Kyle really like Yummy Sushi down on Lake Mead Blvd. It is the best stuff we ever have had.
Last time we ate there we had a kobe beef roll, it was amazing!
Trapping season is over, Kyle did good and now he just has to trade all his furs in, hes like a mountain man! The twins loved going with him, Alaynna really loved going with him. He left her twice and she cried both times.
Grace had dress up week at school for kindness week. I hate dress up days, way more work than they are worth.
I didnt get a picture of PJ day or rock star day. She looked cute for all of them!
She was also the BUG of the week, we did a poster and made her oreo truffles.

Kyle and I spend alot of time waiting at doctors offices together, he has been amazing the last few months. When I start getting down, he is always there to remind me of all the good we have in our lives.
This was the last girls night out, these two have been amazing at keeping things normal and the best sushi/sake partners ever!







your girls will pick up anything, fish, frogs, foxes lol i love it
ReplyDelete