But as soon as we got there I seen familiar faces, and Ashley who hugged me and made me feel so much better!
We got some of Rik's BBQ and then went and watched all the lady's ride. The girls had so much fun running around with friends and it was so nice to see people who love me there.
It was a hot day so Kyle came and got us our shade and some ice. It made the rest of the day much more comfortable!
Next year we will just bring it with us from the beginning!
When Ashley asked me months ago if they could do this for me, I was hesitant, but then I thought "yes people do stuff like this cause they want to."
I think the picture of me "ugly" crying shows my emotions better than I could put into words.
I have never felt love and support like that from strangers and new and old friends. It was a very humbling experience for us.
Even as I sit here and look at the pictures and write this, I am crying. It was something I will never be able to put into words.
Next year I cant wait to help out, I am going to make it my mission to get some people in the stands to watch the wonderful ladies ride!
I am SO glad Amanda stuck around all day, I made her take pictures for me, shes the best!!






Your ugly cry is beautiful!! Love the new layout too :)
ReplyDeleteHow awesome, you're such a GREAT person!
ReplyDeleteJessica,
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing. My heart has been touched by your sincerity.
You are amazing!!!!
((((hugs))))