Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Christmas

This Christmas was I think my favorite one so far!
We didnt do a dang thing and it was perfect!

The girls got up a little after 6, and we could hear them in there very excited!
They dumped their stockings out and were so excited about every little thing!
Santa was good to them this year,
Grace got a (knock off) American girl doll, and a CD player!
Addison got her cowgirl stuff, but not a pony, maybe next year!
Alaynna got her frozen dress and high heels!
Then Santa left them a trampoline!

Grace summed up the day, (and also made me feel like we are doing something right) and said, "This was the best Christmas, we got the 1 thing we wanted and more things we love!"

We didnt change out of PJ's till lunch,
we watched movies all day,
played games,
and watched the girls have fun!
I defiantly feel like I was not my normal Grinchy self this year, I watched the hallmark channel, had Christmas music on everyday, and had decorations stuffed in every corner of this little home!

But I did have most of the decorations down the day after Christmas!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails