I finally was feeling better after my doctors appointment last week, one day in there drains me, so I got some of my pomegranate juice out!
We have sweet and sour bushes here at this house, and so the juice isn't super dark red, but it still made some beautiful, dark, and delicious jelly! I got a batch of jalapeno, that tastes amazing over cream cheese with wheat thins and a batch of plain pomegranate!
Maybe this week I'll do another batch!
Ginger has decided she is going to hatch some chicks, but we don't have a rooster, so shes just sitting there. We thought she would figure it out on her own, but she hasn't, so today I am on chicken duty, mostly just kicking her out of the coop!
But I kinda understand her, there for a couple of years I was brooding too, all I wanted was a baby, but Kyle just kept kicking me out of the coop!!!
Other than chicken duty, we have been getting the garden ready! Kyle and the girls got peas, spinach, and chard in the ground. and we got our tomato place all ready!
Since we only got a week of cold weather, Kyles trapping hasn't been great. But the girls still go with him and love every minute of it! They mostly run wild, get dirty, and throw rocks!
We've been keeping it pretty boring here at this house, and that's just the way we like it!!

Seeing pictures of your family and life just makes me happy! You guys are the cutest and I miss seeing you guys. Looks like you're enjoying the year so far. If you are ever up north, drop by and see me!!
ReplyDelete