A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Married to the love of my life!
B. BEST FRIEND? Grace and Kyle
C. CAKE OR PIE? Cake, im the cake lady!!!
D. DAY OF THE WEEK? Mondays, that our family day cause kyle doesnt work!!
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Whatever is in my purse and dipper bag!
F. FAVORITE COLOR? BLUE
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? I like both but i really like cinnamon bears!
H. HOMETOWN? Marysvale
I. INDULGENCE? right now just anything chocolate, it changes to whatever i want at the moment!
J. JANUARY OR JULY? I think i like January cause its not so hot but i like July cause we are always going places!!
K. KIDS? one right now but maybe someday one more!
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My family!
M. MARRIAGE DATE? November 2005
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 little sisters
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Green apples
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? FISH, fish in the water, and just water!!!
Q. QUOTE? To everything there is a season and a time to ever purpose under the sun. eccl 3:1
R. REASONS TO SMILE? Kyle coming home for the weekend, Grace just being Grace!
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? wonder woman!!!
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE? I tag everyone!!!
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? Lets see...... I think i have OCD! Everything has a place and i think i passed this on to Grace
V. VEGETABLES? I LOVE veggies, the only one i dont really like is cooked spinach!
W. WORST HABIT? i think it is drinking to much pepsi or watching to much reality TV, i stay up late at night and watch all my recoded shows cause kyle wont watch them with me!!
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound, but only if they are to see your baby!
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Mexican, anything spicy!!
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Libra
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Girl! Thanks for doing the tag! I'm loving Twilight. I can't wait to get to the next one!
ReplyDelete