Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

terrible 2's

Grace turned 2 and i now know why they call it the terrible 2's. It seems like every time i turn around she is into something. I am one of those people that like the house to be clean and everything in its place, and with the floors torn up on the end of the house it is really starting to drive me to insane. My home is never clean anymore and the more i try the worst it gets i think. Not to mention i always have a little helper going behind me undoing everything i do!

I seriously had went in and vacuumed my living room when i came to find her with no clothes and the cat food everywhere!
We started to babysit MaKala this last week, Grace loves her! I had told her the baby was going to come stay with us and she was so happy! She likes to hold her and touch her and she wont let the cat get close to her! We only have her for 3 or 4 hours a day, Tuesday to Friday and she mostly just sleeps! I really like doing it and it makes me have to get up and get my stuff done before she gets dropped off!
Our cat is so crazy, now i remember why all of our cats become outside cats and run away! She has been driving us crazy at night cause i use to lock her in the play room but now we don't have one of those!!! So don't be surprised when i am looking for a new cat here in the next few months, just kidding i wouldn't do that!!!
After Vacuuming my floors Saturday morning, Grace was eating a muffin that Kyle had gave her and when i went to see what they were doing she had smashed the whole thing into the carpet! Thank goodness out carpet is stained anyways!!
We went down to feed the fish today and Grace thought it was pretty cool. There were so many of them and all i can ever think about is what if i fell in!! I think i would die, not only can i not swim but i am so scared of fish!!! They would probably eat me alive!!
Grace was more interested in the ducks! They got pretty close to her and she liked that, it was to hot to stay for long but here in a month i hope to go back down and do it again!

7 comments:

  1. ah i absolutely love the pic of her going after the bird... so mischievous of her!!! we thought we'd sailed right past the terrible 2's... but they were just delayed... the terrible 3's are much worse!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha she cracks me up and the english to grace translation hahaha gome shes crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too fun! We just love Gracie!
    Is the baby helping the baby hunger or curing it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, i just cant wait for all those fun things! she is so dang cute and i just cant believe she is two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace cracks me up! I always know that when I read your blog, she has learned something new an gets me thinking if Garen will be following in those same footsteps soon. His is also a mommas mess maker (after I clean up). I finally came up with the idea of having him help me around the house and he has taken that well! He puts all his toys "to bed" (away) all the time and loves to pick up (and sometimes eat) crumbs off the floor...lol! Although, he hasn't discovered the whole taking off his diaper thing yet, I am sure it is in the works! She is growing so fast! I think she looks a lot like her mama too! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails