Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sick and Breaking Dawn

On Tuesday night Jakell brought me Breaking Dawn, after about 2 hours into this wonderful book i got SO sick feeling! I have never had a stomach ache like this and never want to again. Needless to say i was up all night in the bathroom. Since i was not feeling well and just laying around all week i got to read my book in peace, for the most part, which made being sick at lot easier!!
I finished the book earlier today and it couldn't have had a better ending! I will admit i am a little obsessed with the book and when i read i get really into it! I will not talk much about it in case some of you out there have not got around to reading it. I really loved Twilight and i didn't really like new moon, the only thing i can think of is Twilight had mostly Edward and New Moon had mostly Jacob, I dont really like Jacob!!! I almost stopped reading the Jacob book in Breaking dawn and didnt finish, but i am glad that i did and i'm really glad that it worked out the way it did, it all kinda seemed to fit!
I really loved all of the twilight books and it was such a nice escape from the non supernatural life i lead! I love books that hold your attention while completely letting you be someone totally different than you could ever really be, I love being Bella, being chased by vampires and being in love with one too! These books are defiantly my favorites and i cant wait for the movie to come out!
After not feeling well and not eating all week i am finally feeling better and actually ate a little today! I'm going to have to find a new series of books to keep me entertained now, any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Yes yes! Well put. I loved them too! Hooray for vampires and werewolves! (Even though you don't like Jacob.)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails