Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Crazy Girl

The other day when i was not feeling well Grace would not take a nap and she was SO tired, as was I. I picked her up and went and put her in her crib, she was yelling at me to come get her for a few minutes then it was silent, most of you know silence is never a good thing! I walked in her room to find her bare bum! She had ripped her diaper off and then fell fast asleep, i thought it was so cute so i had to share it.

They arent kidding when they say kids learn everything from their parents. When Kyle gets done with his cereal he drinks his milk, after Grace got done with her cereal the other day she drank her milk too! She did a really good job of not spilling and thought she was a big girl when she had done it!

3 comments:

  1. OH my gosh, Zach and I could not stop laughing at this picture SO CUTE!!! She is so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah that is hilarious!!! she's so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did she make it through her nap without have an accident?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails