Christmas Eve my family came over and we had pizza and just watched Grace entertain us! They brought over all of their presents to open in the morning and Grace and Grandma shook all of them! This Picture is of Grace after about the 10th time she shook all of them and scattered them through the living room!!
Ever year we always got to open one present on Christmas eve and it was always new PJ's I loved it so that is what we do at our house too!! Grace was so excited about her Tinker Bell PJs as you can see!!!
She was posing for Jerrica and me by the presents, she was really bouncing off the walls!
Some how Jerrica got to be Graces horse and Jerrica did whatever Grace wanted her to! So we did her hair all crazy, we had a good laugh! (she is going to kill me if she see's i put this picture on here)
I can never sleep in to long on Christmas morning, i guess i really am still a kid!! So i was up by 6 and i decided to get in the shower before Grace got up. Kyle came in about half way through my nice hot shower and told me that Grace was in there playing with all of the presents so i hurried out to find her making breakfast in her new kitchen that Santa brought her! She loved it and we have had breakfast and tea party's every day since Christmas!!
She was singing "santas coming to my house" while she opened the rest of her presents!!
My family came over about 8 and we opened all of our presents, it was really nice to have them all over here with us!! Grace had to get every little bit of paper off of all of the boxes, we all got spoiled and had alot of fun!!
My Dad gave Grace this 4-wheeler!! It is a real one not electric, Grace really likes it but i have to drive on the back with her!! I really like it too, it is pretty fun to drive around, Kyle gets on his big 4-wheeler and me and Grace follow him on the little one!!
We also got to talk to Vance, that is always another thing i love about Christmas we get to talk to the brother that is out on the mission! He sounded like he was doing great just freezing!! After we talked to him and spent a little time with Kyles family we all loaded up and went down to Kyles Grandmas for the Leavitt Christmas party! We ate some yummy soup and just talked, there wasnt too many people there this year but we still had a good time! After getting home from all the excitement Grace laid on the couch with Fancy and was out!!! Later that night we went to The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, It was a really good show, i cried like a baby but we all really likes it even though it was like 3 hours long!!
Santa also brought us, but really me, a Wii, Kyle was not to happy about it cause he says they are dumb! I really didnt care and so Santa brought it to us anyways, after setting it up and making Kyle play it with me he has sat there and played it ALOT!! It was a really good investment now we just have to get some fun games to play on it!!
We had a really nice Christmas and loved spending time with our familys I hope everyone had a great Christmas too!!!

It looks like you guys had a really great Christmas. I can never sleep on Christmas Eve either! I think I only got about 4 hours. That is so fun that Grace was so excited. Christmas is definitely more fun with little kids!
ReplyDeleteDustin really liked your guys wii. He's like, "Maybe we should hang out with them more often!"
ReplyDeleteI had fun too! I love Grace's little four-wheeler! That is too cool. Hope you guys had fun in Marysvale. See you next week!!!!
Your Christmas looks like it was way fun! I bet it is so fun when you have little kids. I feel you on the not sleeping in thing. I never can either. I am glad that you guys had a good Christmas. Hope your feeling good!
ReplyDeleteah so much fun!! my brother got a wii... i'm pretty excited to go play it!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for posting that ugly picture of me!!!! Ill get you back:D love you!
ReplyDelete