Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

SNOW

I am trying to get back in to blogging and stay caught up so you get two in one day!!

On Sunday we went for a little drive to see the snow!! There was quite a bit still out there, so you know that it was a really good storm that came through!! Grace really likes the snow and it was hard to make her leave!! I really wish we lived somewhere where it snowed alot but we dont and i am trying to get use to that!!
Anyways here are some pictures of the day....

Kyle made me this snowman and said that it will be me in a few months!!! It will probably resemble me quite a bit!!

6 comments:

  1. So rude! Dang Kyle. You are lookin great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah that's mean!! i would've white washed him!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jessica! Twin girls!! It is wonderful that you enjoy being a mother so much. Three girls - just like you and your sisters! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica,
    I haven't checked blogs for a while.. I am in shock that you are being blessed with twins also! We definately are lucky girls! You will love twins. But I will warn you that the first few months are crazy! The first 3-4 months of my boys life are just a blur.. But they seriously get more fun every day and it gets easier. I bet that you guys were as shocked as we were. I thought my husband was going to pass out! If you ever want any advice on what things you should buy two of let me know. My sister-in-law gave me lots of good advice that helped me a lot! You will do great with them! You can e-mail me at smilee_01@hotmail.com. Congrats again:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica, CONGRATULATIONS on twins. How exciting. I also love the work you both have done on the house, it really looks good. I love the fact that when anything gets broke, Grayce says "my daddy can fix it!" Pressures on Daddy! hehe

    Nice to see that all is going well for your cute little (soon to be bigger) family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, just realized I spelled Grace's name wronng. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails