Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

this post is for Kacee, Laura, Lindsi, Annie, and Lauren!!!!

Since this post.... I have went darker and this time i have a picture of myself!!! 
Jerrica had the camera at the girls party so i was in a picture instead of taking it!!! 
So this is my new do, i am reddish brown!! 
When Jakell did it this last time i was more orange than brown, but with blond and dark brown spots, yea, really scary looking, but she fixed it and now i like it!! 

We all are laughing in this picture, but like it, even though my hair looks kinda orangish red, it isnt!!! 
This is not the best picture but you can see i have dark hair!!!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. LOVED all the posts! I just love your blog.. AND i LOVE your brown hair! You look smokin! And I just have to congratulate you and being such a good mom! your kids are beautiful and one day that will thank you for all you have done for them!! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are always so fun. Your hair looks great! You really do look good with darker hair!! I love that picture of you 3 sisters...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I love your dark hair. It is very cute! I bet you guys have so much fun with your kids and cousins. Your girls are so cute and your cakes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so fat, Thank you for posting that Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! you are so funny! I LOVE, love, love it!! I really do, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails