Grace was really into her birthday and helped me plan everything! At first we didnt think anyone would be around so we were just going to do our own little thing, but then the Leavitts decided that they would all be around, like the whole big clan!!! So we decided that Nancy would have a little BBQ at her house and we would all come and crash it! My dad even got to make it!
Grace really wanted to help me make her cake, so I let her tell me everything to make. She decided that she wanted a "Tangled" cake. Her favorite part of the movie is the lanterns, so that had to be on the cake, and she loves the tower and wants to live in it! A few of the other requests were...
pink, purple and blue cake, strawberry's and bananas in it and Rapunzel and Flin Rider on it! I almost made all of her requests happen!
She also really wanted a thing called a FIDGIT friend, so that is what we got her! Just a side note..... the thing is freaking annoying! But she loves it so i guess it makes up for it, kinda!
She also got a easel, galoshes, clothes, flip flops, lots of art stuff, blankets, and lots of cute girly stuff! she loved it all!!!
After lots of hours and a few panic attacks, we got Graces cake done. I got almost all of it the way she wanted it, I didnt put "hair" all over it like i planned, but setting a cake up in front of a lot of people make me realllllly nervous and I just couldnt do it cause i got a bad case of the shakes!
After we all had some yummy hotdogs and hamburgers, Kyle got called out! We had to eat cake without him, I learned that when I airbrush cakes I need to warn people that it may turn your mouth, teeth, and lips the color of the cake, in this case blue!!!
After we ate cake and ice cream, the power went out!!! So that meant the party was over!!!!
Grace said she had a really good birthday and her favorite part other than the cake was getting to have Lucy, Abby, and everyone else there!
5 years has really went by so fast and I couldnt ask for a sweeter little helper! I dont know what we would do with out her, our lives would for sure be alot quieter, but not nearly and fun!

Wow I can't believe she is five! Crazy!
ReplyDeleteI'm still in unbelief over hwo cool that cake was!
ReplyDeleteand it was so sad you & kyle had to go and we didn't stay for presents, but it was neat seeing the girls play so happily for so long together!
Wowza. that cake is awesome. I like it. And the party sounded like it turned out well. Happy belated bday Grace.
ReplyDeleteHer tongue is crazy long!!! And that cake is awesome :)
ReplyDelete