Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Jerrica and Joeys Wedding


The whole reason why I was in Marysvale for 2 weeks was Jerricas big day! Jerrica planned and planned and made things and worked her behind off for about a year for this 1 day!


 I listened to her cry and stress for about a year!


After working our tails off for the hours before, It all came together and turned out great!


Sherri and McKell helped so much and Terrie and my mom helped by keeping all the kids away!


She did a potato bar for dinner, a smores bar for dessert, and a trail mix bar for her "thank you" favors!  

Her colors were yellow and grey! 


 Her dress was beautiful!


It was so nice to see all the family that came to support Joey and Jerrica.


We had fun eating, dancing, and talking. The kids had fun running around and playing on the playground! 


Everything turned out really great and I think that we are all happy to have it over!


I think Jerrica and Joey have a pretty cute little family!!!!


Jerrica was truly a beautiful bride, I love these last 2 pictures of her.


All of these pictures were stolen from Jerrica facebook and taken by Cassidy Stanton from Stanton Photography! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails