Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

a ride on Elvis


 While Kyle was hunting Steph called and said "get up here and ride Elvis"!


So we did, Grace thought it was the greatest thing that had ever happened to her and would really like it if she could have her own pony.


Kenadi was guiding them, I was hold cute little Taisly, and Stephanie was freaking out cause she did not want anyone to fall or get kicked!


Grace and Alaynna really liked riding him, but when Addison got on he started to gallop a little and she started to freak out a little!!


So Steph went to rescue her while I took pictures in case she fell off like a good mother would (haha)!!!


For some reason my children really like to walk right behind him, (within kicking distance) I guess we need to be around horses more often. Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt should get one and keep it at there house and feed it and we will just come and ride it!!!
 

Addison and Laityn are pretty good little friends, I pretty much love this picture of them!!!


We had a good time up riding the pony with them, Thanks for inviting us up Steph!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's a good thing we have CC&R's or we might just have to get a pony it is darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these pictures make me laugh!! I love the one of laityn and Addison too! So cute!! I really wish we lived right next door to eachother so the girls could grow up and be best friends like me and you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails