Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Marysvale

Earlier in the summer Kyle and I decided that we wanted to spend a week in Marysvale for a little of a vacation, I had spent 2 weeks up there already, but Kyle really wanted to go when the bow hunt was, SO I went and spent a few more days!


Before the twins and I got there, Kyle had been hunting his heart out and took my little tom boy daughter with him! She really likes to hunt and she REALLY wants some horns hung in her cute pink room!!


Grace and Grandma Helen got to spend a little while together and she thought that was pretty fun!


One thing I remember about growing up was when we would go over to Grandmas and she would get ready with her cool makeup holder thing with rollers in her hair. The girls will probably share that same memory!


I really like the lip stick all the girls are wearing, they really liked it to, they love to put makeup on!


I was not feeling great for the first few days of this trip, so we pretty much just hung out at our trailer and in Grandmas back yard!


One of the many things the girls found to pass the time away was catching grasshoppers.


They ran from one end of the yard to the other trying to catch the grasshoppers then make them spit, no really, I have tom boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails