Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

All caught up!

I am almost all updated!
Since I was hunting for a month I got out of the habit of updating and hope to stay good with this from now on!
And since my children are all throwing up I thought today was a perfect day to get caught up!


My garden is growing wonderfully, peas, carrots, radishes, spinach, I love that it is winter and i still have a garden, the winter vegetables are my favorite ones anyways, no canning!!


On the 12th of November Kyle and I had been married for 6 years! I kinda like him and think I am pretty lucky to have picked him!


We have a visitor at our home, His name is Ren and he is a pain in my butt, (haha).  He hides in a new place every night and sometimes even plays tricks on us! I will do a whole post about where he has been and what hes done another day! The girls LOVE him and every morning they all run around looking for him then when they find him they scream!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails