The girls loved running around and it was kinda warm! Really warm considering it is December!
They had some hotdogs and hamburgers for lunch and the girls mostly just ate cheese, they have decided to not eat lately.
They also had fun playing with rocks in the wash.
They decided that this would be a perfect spot for a picture and it took awhile to get them so i could see all 3 of them, Alaynna kept sitting in front of Addison and Grace thought that standing would look best! But for 3 monsters I think this one looks pretty good!
We had fun out there, I dont find the "mountains" around here near as ugly as I use to, I think it is because it is December and we can still go outside and not freeze to death.
That morning we found Ren in the tree with toilet paper! Actually Grace was running around the house like a crazy person and woke us up and then I found Ren in the tree. She thought it was pretty funny. But after looking at the tree for while she asked why the toilet paper at the top of the tree didnt look as good as the bottom. (haha)

Fun day! Love your elf posts too :)
ReplyDelete