The twins are at a rough age.
They always say the terrible 2's, but i learned with Grace the 3's are way worst.
The twins seem to have hit the horrible 3's early.
Alaynna, the other morning, was being way to quiet. So when she came out with the whole jar of pom aid on her head i wasnt surprised.
Things like this happen alot around this house lately, I feel at my wits end, alot.
This year I had enough presents to start my advent box on the right day, but i didnt have my decorations up, so we started late. (better late than never, like last year!)
I was worried about how to do the twins, cause they dont take turns, not even a little. So the first day Grace got to open her ornament, the 2nd day the twins fought and fought over who got to open the present, so I caved and they both opened one.
I thought these little elf angels were pretty cute, but they are also very fragile.
I already had to super glue a arm back on.
The elf Ren hasnt been playing to many tricks, I think he forgets he has to hide or play a trick till it is way past bed time and all the good shows are over. HA
All Rens tricks come from pinterest. Isnt that website a wonderful waste of time?
We have also been potty training, kinda. I havent had to change a dirty diaper from Addison in probably 6 months, but she has belly issues. Both the girls do really good when they run around the house naked, but i havent been all gun-hoe about it. I learned with Grace, they do it when they are ready. I just hope ready come super soon, maybe when santa brings them pantys.
Not alot is going on at this house, we all seem to have a little bit of a cold, but the pukes are out of the house, for awhile, so i am not going to complain!
I am making a wedding cake this week, not just any wedding cake, Vance and Teisha's wedding cake! So I wont be leaving my home and there will probably be lots of frozen pizzas this week for dinner.



If it makes you feel any better, Ella had like 2 years of the terrible somethings!! I can't imagine twins!! You're a rockstar!!
ReplyDelete