We have a elf in our home, I mentioned him in my last post, his name is Ren and he hide in new places every morning and he plays tricks on the girls. I think he came to the house to early, cause he is running out of places to hide!
One morning the girls woke up with there noses painted red! That one got a really good laugh!
He drew all over our pictures through the house, Grace really liked that trick!
He left a Ginger bread house for the girls to make, and I wish he would have saved that for later in the month cause Grace has not stopped asking to make it.
One morning we could not find him anywhere till we got in the fridge and he had been in there eating the cool whip!
When Grace woke up the other morning she found him zip lining from the fan to the curtains, the twins liked that one the best!
And today he used his magic to make the milk green, Grace had a very hard time drinking the milk so I am glad he didnt do the full gallon!
For awhile now we have been talking about getting some cats, so we decided that we would go to the shelter and adopt them.
I had to go to the DMV so I decided that I would go see what they had.
That was a bad idea.
If I didnt think Kyle would have kicked me out I probably would have brought a few more cats a a few dogs too!
The 2 cats that I got I loved!
The older one, (all black), We named Seymore. Grace really wanted him names, alala.
The other one we named Tux, for obvious reasons, Grace wanted to name him abebe.
So far we love them, but it has only been a few days, things could change fast, as anyone who has read my blog for awhile knows we are not all that great with cats at this home!
Last year I was the Grinch, this year I am not as bad as I was last year, But I still have some Grinchy moments!
We started decorating yesterday and we finished the tree today.
The girls decorated the tree pretty much all by themselves, they were pretty proud of it. It looks pretty good, I figured that the balls will be taken off and redone about a million times before Christmas so I wasnt to particular where things went!

Cutest idea with the little elf!! Also, I'm sooo jealous you have cats!
ReplyDelete