Grace had her spring recital this last Saturday!
She was really nervous, so nervous that it was sad for me to make her go!
But we got ready and went, she looked beautiful and the twins are so excited to watch her.
Grace did great, she told me that she really didnt want to dance next year, so i guess we are going to try out something a little different for her!
When Grace was up on stage, Alaynna just started to scream for her, "wahoo, Grace!! There's Gracey!!! Yea Grace!!!" Ya she was pretty excited to she her big sister up there!
We got to watch Brittney dance to, she for sure is a good little dancer!
Grace did really great, I am sad that she doesnt want to dance again, but she is so shy that i feel bad making her do something she does not want to do. Oh parenting is just no fun sometimes!!!!










she wants to do gymnastics ;)
ReplyDeleteThey dont have a program here or I would be putting her in!
DeleteSO CUTE!!!!!!!!! Oh I miss teaching that little sweetie so much. Makes me want to cry that she doesn't want to dance anymore, cuz she is so naturally talented. But, she needs to be doing something she really enjoys!! Love her!!!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you Mrs. Amanda!!! I am sad she doesnt want to dance either, I dont know if was cause it was this style of dancing or what. I was talking to her about it and she said that if it was Mrs. Amanda she would maybe dance again!! I think you need to come back!!!!!!
Delete