Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Picture time


 I got these cute dresses when i went shopping with Steph! When I showed them to the girls the first thing they said was "we look just like Sophia Grace and Rosie!!" If you dont know who that is, you are missing out! haha!
I need some new pictures of the girls so i bribed them to let me take some pictures, it was a lot harder than it should have been!
But here are the few good ones i got!!












3 comments:

  1. Wow Addison sure is turning blonde! What a bunch of pretty girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! My girls love Sophia Grace and Rosie. And we don't even have tv, we found them on youtube. Cute pictures, I don't even try anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All sooo pretty!! You guys are going to be chasing the boys away in another ten years :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails