Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

randomness from a crappy day


 Today has not really been a good day, Yesterday Jerrica and her babies stressed me out so i ate my emotions! (Yes Jerrica I am blaming you!) By ate my emotions, I mean ate some delicious cheese sticks and curly fries. I guess when you get your gallbladder out you are suppose to avoid greasy food for about 6 months, I Guess when they tell you that you are suppose to listen!!!!! 
Anyways, I hurt!!!!


Also The people who are selling my house got a talking to today to, Why cant people just do what you say when you say it?!?


And then to top it off, Kyle came home with super dupper news, The OVERTON power district is going to "maybe" take a job in boulder city. Yes, I am not even going to get started on this one cause I am praying, and I mean on my knees praying, that it doenst work out! 


Other than having a not so great day today, We have been playing outside before it gets to hot. The other morning when it was about 80* we filled up the pool and got the girls swimming suits. They got in and then about 2 minutes after, they got out cause it was to cold, we are all desert rats for sure! 


In other news, Grace is at a really hard age! I think I say that about every age from 2 on, but really this is a hard age. She back talks, well she tries, she is mean to the twins, she doesnt listen to anything i say, it is just a really hard age, right?!?


I got sick a few weeks ago, I still dont feel all the way better, But for some reason I thought it would be a super great idea to go to cedar with Kyle to pick up his super cute, super clean, new little 4 runner! It wasnt the smartest thing I have done, but we did have fun and got to see Laura, Kaden, Leighton, Vance, and Teisha! We went for a little fishing trip but i guzzled a bit of cough syrup so i wasnt all there for it, but they did catch one fish!
Kyle has been cleaning up his little truck ever since and it does look better, I will have to get some pictures on here of the beauty!


Not that I care that much, because all politicians are dirty, but it does annoy me that President Obama is all for gay marriage now.
I for one, support gay marriage, it isnt any of my business who you marry, I think every person should have the same right, no matter who you love.
The thing that annoys me is that he was against it till it was a reelection year, I was really going to vote for him again, but this has really turned me off. But there is no way in you know where that i would vote for Mitt Romney, I guess i will have to write old Ron Paul in!


At least I can always rely on good TV,
Revenge's season finally, if you dont watch it you should,
and well Monday is the bachelorette and I am about to pee my pants with giddiness.
Anyone out there as excited as i am about Emily coming back, boo Ben, Yea Emily!!!


Anyways, here is to the world not pissing me off tomorrow, Hopefully I sleep and my stomach stops rolling! Maybe I wont yell at anyone and it will be a good day for all!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, I love you!! You make me laugh so much and I seriously can relate to you!! I get so burned out on the "how perfect my life is" blog and I find you absolutely refreshing!! Hang in there girlfriend, and I hope tomorrow is better!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need to get together cause I think you are pretty funny yourself! we could just sit around and laugh at each other!!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails