Pages

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pumpkin patch

 Kyle went a little overboard with the pumpkin planting!

We had our own little pumpkin patch out there!


The girls were excited to finally pick some of the pumpkins!


They made Grandpa and Grandma come out and watch them.


By the time Kyle got all the ready ones picked we had 16!



They are all just little ones, It must have been the seeds cause we have some that are alot bigger but none of them will be ready for Halloween, I guess we will have to do something Thanksgivingy with them!


The girls made a line bring them up to the house from the garden! It took them a few trips to get them all up onto the bench!


I think next year they will have to go in a little earlier. This year the ants were eating them or they would have probably been a little bit bigger!



1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I love reading your posts!! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween season. Hope to see you guys sometime soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails