Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

some thoughts!

We dont go out alot as a whole family, so I told Kyle I wanted to go out on a date! We went to our favorite Mexican place and then to Wrek-it Raph in 3D! Addison and I were really the only ones who wanted to see the movie, but after we got there and the girls started eating popcorn, we were all happy!
None of us had ever been to a 3D movie before. When we all got our glasses on a preview for kinda a scary show came on. Bats flew out at us and all of the girls jumped out of their seats, Kyle and I both thought that was worth the whole night cause it was so funny!
We all really liked the show and had alot of fun!


The next day we decided to go up to the pomegranate festival and then went out to the "hump and bump". It was reallllllly hot, but it was also really cool! These pictures dont really show the scariness of how close they were to falling off the rocks or rolling!
The girls were kinda over it after only a few minutes, but we made them suffer longer cause we were enjoying it!


Anyone that knows me, knows that I was excited for the day after election day!

I have just been overloaded with negative campaign adds, the facebook rants, the rudeness between people who dont think the same and the snide remarks cause i dont like Romeny.

But I have always had a hidden passion for politics, (I say hidden cause I only argue with my Grandpa Mike about politics). So those rants on Facebook really supper duper bother me!!!!

I have spent the last few months putting up with Pro Romney or Pro Republican rants, pictures and slandering comment to anyone who thinks different on my facebook feed and well I am sick of it (for lack of better wording)!!

I am not a Democrat, although I do tend to side with them on alot of issues, but I feel like whoever I feel in my heart will do the best job, I should vote for. I could not stand behind Romney because, well, I think he is a dip!
So when President Obama won, in the electoral vote and the popular vote, I am not going to lie, I was a little giddy, it was either that he won or all the sore loser comments on my facebook feed!

Anyways... I am so excited that all of this is over for the next little while and I hope that in the next big election people will understand that we dont want to see all the negative your opponents have done, we just want to see the positive you can do.
I also hope that we as American can move forward and do good for our country and our neighbors!


That is it for my little rant! I could probably go on, but I might not have any friends if I do!!!


2 comments:

  1. My girls are going insane about Wreck-it-Ralph. They want to see it so bad. Was it okay for the little ones?
    And I know what you mean. I try not to discuss politics with anyone unless I'm sure we share the same opinion. That probably makes me sound like a pansy, but I don't like to argue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My girls liked it, I Was a little worried that is was a little "to old" for them, but I am also really crazy!! haha
      Yes, I stand by that there are just a few things you dont talk about unless your in good company, politics are at the top of the list!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails