Wow, what a few hours away makes in the weather, After dinner in St. George we were going up the mountain and it was 33*, I thought we should just turn around so we didnt freeze to death!!
But then we wouldnt get to see everyone so I just prayed everyone had a heater that was working!!
We decided to go to my dads in richfield the first night!
He was nice and had the heater going on high when we got there!
All the kids slept fine, but for some reason Jakell doesnt sleep good, (it could be because she is pregnant!) and I never sleep!! I was in the room with the kids and got to see how Trueitt wakes up, His eyes spring open and he says very loudly, it is morning, time to get up!!!
It took awhile to get going for me and Jakell, the kids were up running and never stopped all weekend!
Aunt Tina decided that she would bring markers, cookies, and a popping vacuum, we werent at all irritated!!! haha!!!
After getting going for the day we got ready and went and ate ice cream, (someone said if the kids would fall asleep that we could go get some thinking that they would forget, but they didnt!), then went to the pumpkin patch!
They take you on a hay ride out into the field and let you pick as many as you want! All the kids thought that it was alot of fun to run and make grandpa pick pumpkins up! Grandpa got a a little carried away but he was having fun so we didt stop him!
We were all having alot of fun, then Grace realized that she had lost her camera somewhere. She cried while we looked for it, but it was a lost cause, I knew we wouldnt find it and I told her that we would just have to earn money and buy her a new one. She was still upset but we at least could go on with the day!
After the pumpkin patch we went shopping!!! Yes, shopping in Richfield!!!
My girls are shop aholics! They love shoes, (they get that from me!!) I did get some really cute outfits and they all got a new pair of shoes, everyone was happy!
When we got back to Grandpa's house he was already carving the pumpkins!
Since it was cold outside we decided to make a huge mess and just do it inside!!
The girls were all over digging out the guts, but Trueitt wasnt as excited as they were.
Since children dont have a long attention span, and they had ran all day, they got sick of the pumpkins before we even got to the carving part!
So after feeding the starving children, and them getting fingers painted, we put them to bed and started carving away on our 8 pumpkins!!!
After about the 1st one we realized how much hard work they were and we were over it, but then Jerrica sent a picture of Minnie Mouse the pumpkin so we went back at it!!!
This is 6 of the 8, for some reason I didnt get a picture of the last 2 and they were the very best!!!
We had so much fun, the kids really did not stop running and Jakell and I just sat there wore out, watching them run!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment