This year was the Leavitt year for Thanksgiving, so we went down to Grandma and Grandpa Leavitts house!
I learned early on in our marriage that every other year for Thanksgiving was what works for us, that way when someone asks us what we are doing I know. It seems only far that we should switch off, So if you are newly married and read this, it is a nice less stressful way of doing things!
I didnt bring anything to dinner which was weird and different for me. Dinner was delicious and since I have no gallbladder, I didnt over indulge to much cause I knew I would pay for it later!
I have to say that the ham and potatoes were wonderful, I'd love a big plate of them now!
Alot of family was there and I love to see all of the Leavitt clan!
The kids ran and ran, Cindy and Mikes kids are the best babysitters ever!!
I talked oils and had a few aunts who I have converted into the oil magic, a few others I will have to try harder to convince!
We ate, talked, laughed, and had a really great day!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment