Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Around the house!

We have been keeping it pretty low key around here, still trying to get moved in and settled in!


We have also been enjoying our new back yard and the wonderful weather we have been having!


The yard here was one of the biggest reasons we decided we could live in a smaller house for then next few years. It has tons of trees, lots of shade, a little place that is overgrown so it makes a really cool fort, probably (i say) 20, (kyle says) 10 pomegranate trees (there is alot of them!), a few pecan trees, fig tress, all fenced in, and tons of room to run!
We love it our there! 


It is starting to really feel like home here, But I told Kyle, "we will get all moved in and start feeling comfortable and then it will be time to move again!" But really for the time being till we can buy or build our forever house, we are happy here!


The kitchen is smaller than I am use to. To cook dinner in it is fine, to make cakes is another story. So..... I have retired!
Other than the small kitchen and sharing a bathroom, it couldnt be better here at the new Leavitt home!


And I can still say that I live in the house with the white picket fence around it!



1 comment:

  1. White picket fence with honeysuckle!!!! I love that stuff... It smells heavenly!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails