Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

We have lived in our little cottage here for 2 weeks and for 2 weeks i have not stopped!!!
You dont realize how much crap you have till you have to move it and find new places to shove all of it!!!
Also in the middle of living in the piles I made a cake! I should take a picture of my new kitchen, it is a lot smaller than I am use to and making cakes sucks in it, I think i am taking a break from cakes for awhile!


After getting a few of my piles cleaned up it was fair time! Fair time is usually really fun, but this year Grace got sick the day before and then it went through all of the girls!


Before I update with the fair and the twins 4th birthday here is a picture of Owen!! He has had a rough little while, but he just had surgery and will hopefully start feeling great again and get to go home for awhile!! We cant wait to go down there and love on him, hopefully we can stay healthy so we can go soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails