Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter

We had a pretty low key Easter since we were right in the middle of moving! 

We did go down and color some Easter eggs with everybody.


We had quite the mess here and so the Easter bunny just hid stuff in the mess! Luckily the girls found all of it! 


Alaynna had a little to much of the mulberry and her allergy's were terrible so she just laid around all morning. 


Later that day we went down to have Easter lunch and an egg hunt! 


The girls had alot of fun and i hope now that most of the piles are cleaned up and put away I can take a few pictures and keep this blog updated!
Pictures of the new place to come soon.

1 comment:

  1. I love your kids. :) i love your blog
    and sorry for blog stalking; but how is the kid of your sister? I'm really praying everyday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails