Kids are gross!!!!
We decided we were going to try the rodeo anyways, we wont be doing that anytime soon again. All three of them complained after about 15 minutes!
After walking around for a few minutes we thought we better go back home to sleep so we could feel better friday!
Friday we tried to do everything that the girls wanted so we wouldnt have to go back on the busy days!
And the girls were all feeling better, it was just me who wasnt feeling great!
The girls really wanted to see the pigs race, this is not at the top of my list. But luckily as we walked in they were getting ready to race! We checked that one off our list very first thing, no sitting in the sun for 20 minutes waiting!
After eating some treats, we walked around and seen all that we could see. After walking around the fine arts building Grace decided to get her face painted! She picked out a huge butterfly. Both Kyle and I were really surprised that she let someone stranger close to her, but we were happy she did it!
The girls also really wanted to ride the fancy nancy horses! I am pretty sure that is the favorite thing to do at the fair for all of them!! Alaynna wouldnt smile for my camera, but she did enjoy it!!
After walking around the small animal barn for awhile the last thing on our list was to get a funnel cake for Grace!
Kyle and I were all faired out, it was fun but one day was good this year! I cant take the food, and we cant take all the people! It didnt help that i wasnt feeling good and the girls were just getting better!
I hope to feel good next year and put a cake in and some pictures, but we will see April is a busy month!

No comments:
Post a Comment