The twins have been a trial and a blessing from the moment we found out we were having 2 babies!
Sometimes they just amaze me with the way they interact and other times they drive me bananas!!
Addison kinda takes care of Alaynna, she is the "big" sister.
They love to play "ready, set, go" (race). One night we were sitting outside watching them, at first they were all just running by themselves, but then all 3 of the girls started to race. Grace is the fastest, Addison is pretty fast and she was right behind her, and Alaynna, well have you ever seen how Phoebe off friends runs? Enough said!
Addison on the way down ran her fastest, but on the way back she grabbed Alaynnas hand and told her "Come on, you can do it, oh your going to win me, go, go, go!"
and then, she let her win.
Alaynna might let Addison take care of her, but once a little baby came and took a toy that Addison had and Alaynna grabbed it back and told the baby, "This is my sisters, don't take it from her!!!"
They are always doing weird little things with each other and for each other.
The past few days, they have dressed in the same clothes, they have had to sit in the same chair to eat, and at dinner when we do our "favorite part of the day" they both say that playing with each other was the favorite part of the day.They have just been best little friends.
So Today.....
I am cleaning and I always smooth the couch out ( the couches that we just got from Penn and Nancy), I get to the middle cushion and there is a rip in it, and then I find scissors and start to put 2 and 2 together.
So I call the twins in and ask, "who cut the couch?"
They both said that they didn't know and it wasn't them. After asking a few more time, I dropped it.
Then called them back in awhile later. I told them they weren't in trouble but I wanted to know who did it, they again said they didn't know and that it wasn't them. All the while they kept looking at each other,
talking with their eyes!!!
Being frustrated I sent them away again. But a few minutes later they came back in and Addison said,"Mom, I cut the couch."
Then right after Alaynna said, "I cut the couch too."
I say, "There is only one cut, only one of you cut the couch, who was it?"
Addison says, "Well, we did it together."
Alaynna says, "Ya, at the same time."
I sent them away again to play cause I didn't know how to deal with that.
Kyle brought it up at dinner and they stuck to their story that they did it together at the same time.
After all the girls were in bed I asked Kyle what we should do,
he suggested to hold on tight cause this was the beginning of a very long road,
and I am afraid he is right!
Twins, for sure double trouble, especially today!!!!!!!

Oh boy I am afraid you 2 have a lot to look forward to. Good luck....I think it is pretty cute though :)
ReplyDeleteHa ha!! That's great!
ReplyDelete<3 this. It is going to be great fun to see these two growing up. See ya...wouldn't wanna be ya!
ReplyDeleteI better share this with Channa! They are so cute. :)
ReplyDelete