Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Marysvale

I drew a deer tag, it was a muzzleloader tag, I hate the muzzleloader and the cold!
But the girls were so very excited to go to Marysvale for the last time of the year, so we took Grace out of school a day early and made the trip down!


When we got to Cedar it was SO cold, it felt like winter, and we are not use to that! Just a few days before we were in swimming suits playing in the irrigation water!


Friday morning we woke up at the crack of dawn and went for a ride. Its started out great cause we seen a herd of elk in the road, but that was it for the animals we seen for the weekend. I am convinced that the deer live where people cant go in Marysvale now days!


We got snowed on, rained on, seen lots of cool thick fog, and seen lots of beautiful fall colors!


The girls stayed over at Grandma Helens for pretty much the rest of the weekend, what would we do without the basement where they watch TV and play weebles?!


Kyle and I got to go to Monroe to see Stephanie and cute baby Kyx! I am so glad that I got to go visit for a few minutes and get my baby fix!


We only seen 1 buck, it was freezing, and I ate everything in sight, but it was a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails