Kyle and I aren't real Disneyland fans cause we dislike crowds, but we both were so excited about it! I called Jerrica and they decided that they were going to meet us there, so that made it even funner!
We tried to surprise the girls, but Grace figured out the Disneyland part, we at least got to surprise her with the trick or treating part!
Thursday night we told the girls and they were all so excited!
Friday morning we woke up and were in the car before 8, we were all a little excited to get on the road! The trip wasn't to bad, but the girls don't sleep in the car like they use to. I can fall asleep in the car even we we just go to Mesquite, I really like my sleep!
We got to check into the hotel a little early so we got the girls costumes on and started to walk! We took the extra long way there and we dying cause it was 80* out there, we were wishing we would have took the car!
The "party" didn't start till 4 so we had to wait in line till then, but we were right at the front so it wasn't bad at all!
As soon as we got in the park we went on "It's a small world", The girls loved it, Kyle sang to us the whole time! It was nice and cool in there so it was the perfect first ride!
After that me and the girls went through Sleeping Beauty's castle and Kyle went and found us a great seat for the parade! We met up with Jerrica, Joey, the kids and PP!! We also see friends from the valley that were there too!
The girls love the parade and I love to watch the faces that the dancers make, I could never be that happy and expressive!
We got so many "oh look how cute"'s and points, It made making costumes worth it! Kyle even told a few people that he make the costumes!
We ran from here to there and everywhere between, and then did it over again! The girls had so much fun and so did we. Kyle and I love fireworks so we had to go see them, and they didn't disappoint. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum feel asleep and they were kinda bummed but they wouldn't wake up for anything!
Splash mountain was the last ride of the night for Kyle and Grace, Grace came off that ride like she was the coolest little girls alive!! I think the picture says more than I could!!
We walked through just a few of the trick or treat lines and came back with SO MUCH candy!!! This picture doesn't do it justice!
We stayed in the park till after 11:30 and we probably could have stayed a few more hours! It was one of the funnest family vacations that we have done!
Next time we do Disneyland, we decided that we would make an itinerary so we can do less wondering around, also next time I will wear better shoes!!
Grace and Kyles favorite part of the night was Splash Mountain.
Mine was either Pirates of the Caribbean, all three of the girls were so scared and it made it just that much better! or getting to see Jerrica and family, I miss them!
Addison and Alaynna said their favorite part was "It's A Small World" or the Dumbo ride!!



No comments:
Post a Comment