Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The twins!

The girls are getting close to going to school and I thought I was a little behind on their immunizations, (luckily I was caught up!) So I took them to the doctor! Usually I make Kyle experience these things with me but on a whim I just decided that I would do it by myself!
I had been talking it up about how easy shots were, they really dont hurt that bad, we get to have ice cream, its like a date, we are going to shop all day!
I had them not as scared, then the morning we were leaving Grace decided to give her 2 cents and told them it hurt so bad they are going to cry and wont be able to move their arms, then laughed. I just about beat her, thank God she went to school!!


So after shopping all day and eating Tacos from Del Taco, they were ready!
Addison went first and she did great, only a little cry.
Alaynna on the other hand scrame bloody murder, sobbed hysterically, and flailed her body everywhere.
She is a joy.
After it was all done they got to pick a few toys out and get a sucker.
I got my blood drawn also and the blood drawer didnt believe I have terrible veins and pass out, so the girls got to witness me pass out and be wheeled out to the door.
It was an eventful day!

Since they did so good we went to cold stone and they got ice cream with gummy bears and sprinkles!
Then went to pizza hut where they watch sponge bob and didnt eat hardly anything!


These two little girls are into everything and drive me bat shit crazy most days, but then they do funny things like get into my lipstick! I went to make my bed and there was a face print of lipstick on my sheets! They arent going to school this year, so hopefully we make it through the year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails