I feel kinda manly, really not pretty, and still bald. But I get lots of complements so I try and remember those when I look at myself in the mirror.
Summer is coming to an end. I am sad to have my babies growing up, but happy to get back into a schedule.
We play outside in the heat till we cant take it anymore, then we hide inside and play games and play dough.
Grace has been on a farmer girl kick. Always wanted to do something that a farmer does. So she planted herself a little garden. Hopefully it grows, I'm pretty sure she has a green thumb just like Kyle!
Day 10 of radiation Nancy was nice enough to come down and watch the girls, so me and Kyle took advantage of it and had sushi! We like any excuse to celebrate with sushi!
Radiation gives you a sunburn. What they forget to tell you is that is can also sunburn your insides.
So last week I started feeling like I had a lump in my throat, like I swallowed something but it was stuck.
Turns out my esophagus is inflamed.
It now feels like I am swallowing broken glass, every time I swallow.
I have learned to take tiny bites, nothing hot or cold, and to just cry alittle when I eat!
These medicines you mix together and are called magic mouth wash. But as I have learned there is nothing magic about it. It taste like cough medicine and only numbs the top part of my throat, but I still guzzle it before I eat to make it not so bad.
Only a few more weeks and it will be gone and I can start to eat food again!!!!!
The girls and I had a sleepover with some friends, (why do they call it a SLEEPover, there wasn't alot of sleeping going on)! We ate homemade Mexican food, talked all night, yelled at kids to go to bed, and then all slept in the same bed, plus 3 kids and a dog! It was alot of fun, I cant wait till one of the husbands go hunting so we can do it again!







No comments:
Post a Comment