I don't normally let the girls play with play dough, cause it sucks to clean up, but I am trying to be a more patient and fun person!
So we have had lots of day molding all kinds of things from play dough! I think I have as much fun as the girls!
As you can see by my blog, my life is my family! I love to be a wife and mom and i try my best to be good at both! I love to take pictures, stitch, knit, Go out in the hills with Kyle, and watch my girls be crazy!
Kyle
Kyle is such a great husband and dad! He works so hard and he loves his job. When he isn’t working he likes to be in the mountains, hunting, fishing, trapping, camping, anything outdoors!
Grace-Lynn
It seems like yesterday that we were bringing her home, now she is not my baby anymore but my big (almost) 8 year old girl! She is so smart and loves school, especially reading and science! She loves to play outside, go to Marysvale, shoot her bow or her BB gun, and do anything crafty!
English to Grace Translation
Another - A way way
Dog - Good Dog
Elmo - BoBo
Move - Push
Princess - Pisess
Thank you - Go Me
Addison
She is so fun and has the craziest little personality! She is very loving and never wants anyone to feel bad or left out. She loves to be outside and play with her sisters!
Alaynna
She is our spunky one, she is a little werdo! She loves animals, her bed is covered in all her stuffed animals, and she loves to be with dad, especially go trapping with him!
me and kyle
It was love at first sight with us, we knew after our first date that this was it, our last first date! After only a few months of dating he asked me to marry him. Now here we sit with 3 beautiful girls, and a wonderful life with forever in front of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment